By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material quarter, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial worth indexing, this vast source advisor comprises bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL school rooms.
• provides in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, offering an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• contains research of textual content buildings and educational values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum goals to precise alphabet books
• presents classes and techniques with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular educational feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Best publishing & books books
Hawaii has been often called the crossroads of the Pacific. This ebook illustrates what number international cultures and customs meet within the Hawaiian Islands, delivering a chronological evaluate highlighted by way of extracts from vital works that categorical Hawaii's distinct heritage. This paintings begins with chronological chapters on normal and historic Hawaiian historical past and maintains via early Western touch, the nineteenth century, and Hawaii's annexation to the us.
This annotated bibliography uncovers the wealth of assets to be had to potential researchers and helps rising scholarship and inquiry into the existence and tune of this Czech composer. It contains all secondary resources on Martinu and his tune, in addition to chronology of his existence and a whole record of works.
In eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Britain, books of go back and forth and exploration have been even more than just the published reports of intrepid authors. They have been works of either artistry and industry—products of the advanced, and sometimes contested, relationships among authors and editors, publishers and printers.
Even though the relationship among the discovery of printing and the Protestant Reformation of the 16th century has lengthy been a scholarly regular, there's nonetheless loads of proof in regards to the courting to be awarded and analysed. This selection of authoritative stories by means of individual historians bargains with the position of the e-book within the unfold of the Reformation all around the continent, deciding on universal ecu reviews and native peculiarities.
- Against Plagiarism: A Guide for Editors and Authors (Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Scientific and Scholarly Communication)
- Handbuch Gerechtigkeit (German Edition)
- How to Prepare a Scientific Doctoral Dissertation Based on Research Articles
- Spanish American Women Writers: A Bio-Bibliographical Source Book
- Look Beyond the Mirror: A Creative and Simple Approach to Discover and Write the Story of You
- The Boundaries of the Literary Archive: Reclamation and Representation
Additional resources for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool